Deconstructed for your convenience, no more oily hands and light on the carbs! This fast and family friendly meal will satisfy those cravings, while leaving you feeling light!
- 1 Tablespoon – Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon – Grated Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon – Minced Garlic
- 1 lb – Ground Turkey
- 1 – 16oz – Asian Slaw Mix / Asian Chopped Salad Mix
- 1/4 Cup – Azeka’s Natural Brewed Soy Sauce
- Drizzle of Azeka’s Lava Sriracha (optional)
Heat a large skillet or wok on medium heat. Than add sesame oil, ginger and garlic and heat through for about a minute. Add in ground Turkey and cook through. Once Turkey is completely cooked though, add in Asian Slaw Mix and let the cabbage wilt for about 3 minutes while mixing consistently. Add in Azeka’s Soy sauce and mix for about one minute. Turn off heat, serve over rice with Lava Sriracha and enjoy!