You have to eat your vegetables, this is what Momma Azeka always said. Thank goodness we have this sweet and spicy way of making “out of this world” Brussels Sprouts. Thanks Momma Azeka!
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
- 1-2 pounds Brussels sprouts (cut in half)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds for garnish
Honey Lava Sriracha Sauce:
- 1 quarter cup Lava Sriracha
- 1 quarter cup fresh honey
- 2 tablespoon Azeka’s Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
Preheat the oven to 425°F. On a baking sheet, toss the Brussels sprouts with the oil, salt, and pepper. Place them in the oven and roast them until they are deep brown and crispy on the edges—about 25 minutes.
While the Brussels sprouts cook, in a large bowl, mix together the Lava Sriracha, honey, and Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce.
Remove the Brussels sprouts from the oven and toss them in the bowl with the sriracha honey mixture. To serve, top the Brussels sprouts with the sesame seeds for garnish and enjoy!