Beware, this dip will have your family eating all the chips, not just some, not just a few, but all of them. The cheesy heat will warm you up and the flavor will smack you in the mouth!
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons of Azeka’s Lava Sriracha sauce (try 3-4 tablespoons if you love spicy foods)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup fire roasted whole green chiles chopped
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3 cups Monterey Jack cheese
Add butter to the cast iron skillet on medium heat until melted before adding in the flour and whisking for 1 minute.
Add in the milk slowly while whisking and keeping the mixture smooth for 3-4 minutes before adding in the tomatoes, chiles, cheddar cheese and jack cheese until the mixture is completely combined and smooth (except for the chunks of tomato and chiles).
Once the questo dip is ready, add 2 tablespoons of Azeka’s Lava Sriracha sauce for a spicy kick!